Featured post

A SOCIETY IN NEED OF TRUE EDUCATION

students acquiring education but unsure of what the future holds In when education becomes indoctrination , an essay publis...

Tuesday 23 February 2016

UNCOMMON ZEAL


This message was sent to my mailbox and I decided to share with you, enjoy.

I am Oyeyiola-Ourias Oyinkansola Adesewa.
I am a 13 year old SS1 student of
Yaba College of Technology secondary School, Yaba, Lagos.
I am a young Poet, Visual Artist, Dancer, Designer, Model and a Motivational
Speaker (speaking the mind of the child especially, the girl child).
I was sent information about TEC audition by someone close to me and I
thought to give it a trial. I would so much like to be featured in your forth
coming event and I hope I will be given the opportunity to inspire my world
in my own little way and understanding.

Thanks for your usual cooperation
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully
Oyinkansola Adesewa GrPr

This young ladys zeal got me thinking, I was seeing beyond just her mail,
I was seeing her passion. Her statement, I hope I will be given the opportunity to inspire my world
in my own little way and understanding. Dont forget shes only 13 year old but thats what GMII is all about.

It is not about her working with us at GMII, not even because of her multiple talents, but because of her rightly driven passion.
At her tender age, she already knows life is not about her alone. She is ready to help the world become a better place for everyone.
People such as this young lady are what the world needs to be a better place.

If at her age, she has such passion, I believe you can do better.
What are you waiting for?
Dont think you are too old to follow your passion, I didnt start writing until I was sixteen and I didnt know what it means to be a public speaker until I was in my 20s, but the best thing is, I discovered my passion regardless of how long it took me.

You can do better, I believe you.
Lets make the world a better place together.
Thats what Great Minds Initiatives International is all about.

For more information on how to be a part of this great movement or if you have any question, please contact Eneji on: +2348163800077

Together, we can make the world a better place.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
GMII Announcer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers